Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people!

Recently my adam jam has started beeping at me, like it would if the fuel level was low or if a seatbelt wasn't done up. Neither the fuel was low nor was there anybody in a seat with out the belt done up, I was the only one in the car and I had my belt clipped in.
Has anyone else had this happen?

Also my intellilink won't accept my galaxy s5, keeps saying it's an unsupported device? Is there a way I can update the software on my intellilink or my phone?

If anyone has any answers or suggestions to help my out it would be greatly appreciated

x

·
Registered
145 Posts
Do any lights come on during the beeping?

Are you using a USB cable? If so, that's why, you can only sync Android phones using Bluetooth, though I keep mine plugged in using a cable for power.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No lights come on during the beeping which is why I don't know why it's doing it :( at least if a light came on I'd understand!

Yeah I'm using a USB cable! I have it synced through bluetooth it's just I know you should be able to view photos through it which is why I thought it should work...oh well I'll just have to keep using my smashed up iPhone as well I suppose!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No lights come on during the beeping which is why I don't know why it's doing it :( at least if a light came on I'd understand!

Yeah I'm using a USB cable! I have it synced through bluetooth it's just I know you should be able to view photos through it which is why I thought it should work...oh well I'll just have to keep using my smashed up iPhone as well I suppose!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I know it sounds syptupid but sometimes mine beeps because I haven't put the handbrake down properly but like when I put it down it feels lie, it's been put down properly

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nah nothing on the seats, I always put my handbag on the floor incase it marks the seats, I checked the handbrake too and it's off properly! I have no idea what it is :/

·
Registered
457 Posts
Is it anything to do with the speed limit thing , may yaris used to beep at 73 mph
Not that I did that speed of course 🚙😊🚘Edited by: Angeolly

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No cos it does it at various speeds lol! I have no idea why it does it, I did it again yesterday! 🙉

1 - 10 of 10 Posts