Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.. Last night i was driving down a road and a blue audi approached me in the other direction with full beams. I could barely see and flashed him but he sped past me smashing my wing mirror. I know its just my mirror but its an expense i could do without and i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if you know how much itll be. The electrics still work and i kept my red frame that got knocked off so hoping that will pop back on and i will just need the mirror done.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hi Emma
Can you post a picture of the damage?
If its just the cover, then you should be able to buy a new one and just pop it back on.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure how to post pictures on here but Vauxhall quoted me £120 plus £50 labouring charge. The frame on the back came off but i have kept it and should hopefully be able to pop that back on. The glass has smashed but i am hoping to be able to get a stick on one from Halfords for the time being. The electronic leads still work too. I am so gutted that the guy didn't stop! Really cant afford it so need the least expensive option for now! :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts