Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have the Adam JAM, its red with silver alloys. I am wanting my alloys black, does anyone know of any good spray paint that would work? I don't want it to look cheap. I'm looking for advice. Also if anyone knows of any spray paint that can come off in months/years time that would be great as I do change my mind a lot & if I spray them black, I might not like it. I would post a picture of my Adam but I don't know how to, sorry.

·
Registered
944 Posts
If you spray them yourself they'll no doubt look awful.

For it to look half decent they'll need powder coating. I got a quote for mine and for them powder coated gloss black it was £288.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I painted the wheels on my d car myself, they did look very good and made my car stand out , but the paint then bubbles and stone chips, so every 2-3 ninths your rubbing them down and re spraying.

As Alex said, get them powder coated properly, and there last longer

·
Registered
457 Posts
Can you not ask ya dealer about doing it , my alloys came in the wrong colour ( silver) and they striped and sprayed and baked them . I was worried at the time that it wouldn't work but 14month on they are still like new . Well they would be if I cleaned them 🚘😋🚙

·
Registered
944 Posts
They'd no doubt charge more...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts