Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a Vauxhall Adam 1.2 and I on a Monday I will fill up the tank and then by the Friday I’ve gone through half a tank. Is this correct or is there something wrong with my car. Help would be very much appreciated.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've found that fuel from BP garages tends to last longer than from Shell or other garages, not sure why though.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Surely it depends on what mileage you're doing and at what speeds?
Yes, but strangely enough a friend of mine who owns a Fiesta says exactly the same thing. What year is your Adam as my 14 plate 1.4 had worse fuel economy than the 17 plate I have now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So my Adam Griffin is just a week old! 2019 model - done 260 miles this week. Over a quarter of a tank left but I have an orange exclamation mark on the fuel guage and havent been able to figure out why? Won't know what mpg i'm getting til i fill up again but the car tells me i'm getting 47mpg?

·
Registered
53 Posts
So my Adam Griffin is just a week old! 2019 model - done 260 miles this week. Over a quarter of a tank left but I have an orange exclamation mark on the fuel guage and havent been able to figure out why? Won't know what mpg i'm getting til i fill up again but the car tells me i'm getting 47mpg?
That Orange exclamation mark is the Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), I would have a look at the tyre pressures in the driver information centre and if they look normal and you aren't driving in very cold conditions then drop it into the garage to get them to diagnose it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts