Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
very stealthy, I like it. You should get the windows tinted, would really suit that car

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes this is the plan, the outside is the only thing I'm wanting to do because the inside is perfect the way it is! may get one of the clips one each alloy sprayed a totally different colours to the ones you can purchase.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ah-ha thats a good plan, what colour would you go for?
I thought about spraying one of the clips the same red as the car but with the speed my girlfriend is kerbing them (all 4 are now damaged grrrr) I am gonna leave it for now. Once she has learned how to park without doing it by feel I will get them refurbed and think about it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was thinking a mint but my favourite colour is red so could just buy the red ones to make life easier.After i have lowered I'm going too see how much the window tint is!
take a little time but I'm gonna be with it for a while so along as I'm happy with the finished product! i like your one got any other photos i could see?

·
Registered
18 Posts
It looks really good!
But I'm not sure about the UK plate...
Why does it have to be freaking yellow?

Black is the best and the worst colour at the same time :)
Good luck keeping the car clean!

Alex

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the yellow plate annoys me too but hey we have to live with it.i was torn between red and black but id rather black looks bit meaner i think plus my old car was red so thought id change it up!
i took this one from the showroom because it had everything i would of wanted and just seeing it sit there looking that sexy.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i really wish it was but the coilovers still haven't been delivered!
i was meant to post a yellow Opel Adam that has been lowered and its just been featured in fast car magazine, i seen the rear end of the car and it still looks a little high compared to the front end but I'm a fan!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Tinted windows look better, I got mine done too. Only £75 so not bad. I also put black number plate surrounds on, kind of makes the yellow look better lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm looking into that as soon as possible. time to save up for a few goodies for the Adam :Dmine are slightly tinted at the moment may go fully tinted not 100% yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts