Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Ordered my Adam last Week. Hopefully picking it up today
. Went for the standard pump up the blue Adam Jam. With the white roof. Intelilink, 16 inch boomerang wheels and the urban pack! This forum is great, been having a look around at everyone else's Adams!
Would anyone recommend any modifications to the pump up the blue standard one on the 'top 24 standard Adams page.' Any tips? I've read the problems with playing videos through your iPhone, anyone found a solution (other than paying the £100 plus for a cable)!Any styling to make it a little different?
I'm yet to spot an Adam on the road! I'm on the hunt!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Josh, on the Intellilink thread I have posted an item that says its for Adam that has a AUX cable as Vauxhall said to play video you need a AUX->iPhone connector. I think its worth a try and is only £10. Someone is going to try it and let us know, so fingers crossed. I ordered my Adam a week today, but its being built from scratch, so the waiting game is on. Hope you enjoy your new Adam and so cool custom ideas are like the LED interior lights or change the colour of the interior trim. Iv only seen one on the road where I come from, and that was the demo car from the local garage. Iv driven 600 miles in the last month and not one Adam. enjoy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Jc,
Thanks mate. I will be watching that thread eagle eyed! If it works, I'll be ordering one for sure!Nice one, what did you go for? colour? style?! How long have you got to wait, I was told in the dealership it can take 4 months!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Love the blue and white , that's what I have
But I went all out and got the alloys and logo bar to match🚘 😊🚙
Enjoy it 👍

·
Registered
431 Posts
Josh, I am looking on the tracking system and I'm yet to get a build date, but my dealer said beginning of March/end of march. So fingers crossed. The style I went for is like this:

Jam 1.4 100ps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice - I was contemplating a white one, they look awesome with the black roof! Not too long to wait! I'll be interested to see how good the advanced park assist is!
Thanks Angeolly! Will do - Sounds wicked, have you got any bigger pictures of yours?
Josh

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi joshBullock
Have a look in the gallery at ' we jammin ' there's a couple
With the silver wheels it was sent with , and a couple of after 🚙👍🚘

·
Registered
431 Posts
Josh, I will let you know how the park assist works for me.
anyone else have this feature?

·
Registered
944 Posts
I was tempted by park assist but also have the new astra which doesn't... If I had it in the adam I'd forget in the astra and no doubt hit something!

·
Registered
944 Posts
It is very clever...

Wonder if I can add it now...!?

·
Registered
431 Posts
If your Adam isn't built yet my dealer said you can add or remove anything until the build date. ask.I have been parking cars for 7 years and always manage spot on. but when driving past and you think.... my car aint going to fit in that spot, it will do it for you.
Edited by: jc89

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That video is bloody amazing.. would of sold it for me as well haha!
Picked my little Adam up today.. I love it. I like the mood colour lights which you can change, that's a cool feature I didn't know about. Also the chequered roof on the inside looks cool!

·
Registered
431 Posts
I bet! You will find little reasons to take your Adam for random drives just for the sake of driving him lol The mood lights are ace, right! So jelly you have yours already, hurry up with mine :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.