Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new Adam on Christmas eve and aboslutley love it. Had a long wait time to get mine, which resulted in me cutting back on some extra's so i could get it before christmas. I got my Adam Jam 1.2i in Red'n'Roll. with black contrast roof. Black two tone pack (Roof and Alloys)
Upgraded sound system,
Part leather interior - Red n roll.
Carbon Front Grille Bar(Current MPG after 500 miles is 39.4)
Absolutley Love it, but yesterday some inconsiderate individuals hit my car, with not one, but two doors and chipped the paint on the front wing, and the passenger door. :( Anybody any idea of costings for this, or if the touch up pen will work? Underneath is white and you can feel the 'Chip' with a nail, so i assume it would need to go in to vauxhall.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy your new adam.

What colour is yours?

·
Registered
73 Posts
That's lovely!! I am trying to figure out how to upload a picture of mine

·
Registered
11 Posts
have you already got it on your computer? if you have click on post reply then at the top there are symbols scissor,word document etc the 6th one from the left is a tree click on then then search for your pic and upload. i had to shrink mine a little, more luck than judgement Good luck

·
Registered
73 Posts

Should work this time i hope!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Iv just ordered the same in white with black roof.... can't wait! looks smart!

·
Registered
73 Posts
numee28 - since you have your new adam an adam owners club sticker is a must!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
There's a thread on here called club stickers take a lookEdited by: hwright

·
Registered
431 Posts
Has anyone got the advance park assist..? Im not lazy, I can park well and have been for the last 7 years. Its just another gadget lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.