Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, been lurking the forum this week while waiting for my new car.

Went to look at a nearly new adam at the dealer. When i got their it was sold that morning :(.
They asked me to see what else they had in stock. the chap took me to see a very nice adam black edition. I fell in love with it, By end of the day i ended up paying my deposit for the adam. All paperwork signed and I'm picking him up on Friday.

Pics to follow

·
Registered
944 Posts
Sounds good. Don't think anyone has the bl dm limited edition in here yet.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool cool, would like the status of first black edition, time will tell when someone reply's and wee's on my bonfire :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
They look nice :) any idea which alloy design it has? There's like 2-3 choices

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome! And wow limited edition in stock sounds crazy! But awesome you'll have to let us know what number you have only so many of each colour made huh!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If i remember correctly the car has the 18 Twister alloys in high gloss black. lets hope its a nice number too, 1,69,99,100,250. will find out tomorrow and will upload some pics asap. :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
My local dealer rang me last week just to keep contact and invited me to go look at the ltd edition white that they have in stock. They apparently have a black too but they've sold it I think he said...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Love the car. Im so happy with it. Some quick photos of the new car, will upload some proper shots once i get the paintwork flawless.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Looks fab!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Sounds like a great Sunday! Hope the weather stays nice for you

·
Registered
426 Posts
This is the same for me. First day/night off tonight for over a week. Gah! 3 days off!! Nice drive planned for Sunday and some pictures...and the York on Monday can't wait :):)

·
Registered
944 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Looks good that motor, nice choice!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I like that!!
I had a look around the white one when mine was in for its service,it's nice too but must be **** to keep clean,white alloys,leather seats....i'd be forever cleaning!!
Anyway enjoy the black beauty!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts