Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all! I'm italian and i have one of the first Adam in my country (april 2013) :)
i had bought it when wasn't even available in showroom.
But now i want to buy a new Adam with easytronic and i want to buy all optional that i didn't bought before.

So, i make you some questions.
Do you have the Infinity Premium System? How it sounds?
The 1.4 87 Cv is a good engine (now i have the 1.2 70cv, a little slow)?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forums, I've not collected my Adam yet but hopefully someone who already has one will be able to answer your questions

·
Registered
17 Posts
Infinity sound system is INCREDIBLE. Best sound system I have ever heard in a car. No distortion - can't even put it at max volume. Make sure to play songs over bluetooth at 320kbps to truly appreciate the quality of the system. I have mine on +6 bass on the equaliser and is perfect. Sounds like studio quality. I believe they are made by Harman Kardon?
http://www.harman.com/EN-US/Solutions/Harmanbrands/Pages/Infinity.aspx
You lose a lot of boot space - but so worth it. Everyone who listens to it is blown away. I drive 1 hour each way to and from work and the journeys are great because of the sound system.
I have the stars in the ceiling too. They are a bit feminine some people think - but I love them and always turn them on at night. I cruise down the motorway with them on and speakers loud and I'm a happy man :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi
Nothing wrong with a guy having stars in their eyes
Enjoy brother
I didn't realise they did the sound upgrade, too busy rushing to get a new car before the wife found out.
I'm very envious

1 - 5 of 5 Posts