Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to this forum, but I'm currently waiting for my Vauxhall Adam Jam in the twisted red pack with interior leather red 'n' roll pack also with 17" Swiss blade alloys! which is due to be delivered at the end of March, I'm getting really impatient now! Excited for the brand new 14 plate though! I've really enjoyed looking through the gallery & seeing everyone's Adams! Makes me want mine right now! Can't wait to upload pics of him when he gets here!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome to the forum.. I'm feeling same as mine arrives in March too.. Actually I understand my car is already with dealer, waiting for new Reg, so am looking at first week in March..

·
Registered
431 Posts
Welcome! so there is a number of us waiting for March, good thing February is only 28days. The suspense is killing me! Cant wait to get driving!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Brighton... ?

·
Registered
163 Posts
march for us too... seems to be going in slow

·
Registered
407 Posts
Its does seem a long wait, but its worth it iv had mine 4months still love driving my Adam😊

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I've got my first tick I'm just hoping that the others don't take forever! It's giving me something to look forward to though, it's like Christmas all over again!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Ouch thats a long time, the factory closes for 3 weeks over august/september so just glad i didnt order round that time as it would of been an extra wait :/

·
Registered
407 Posts
On the plus side because of this not many people order do when the start again its quick mine was 10weeks which is less than people who are waiting now and thats with the 3week delay

1 - 17 of 17 Posts