Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys :) My name is Kevin and i'm 23 from Shropshire.I joined because I wanted somewhere to talk about the Adam! It's brill! Mine should be here at the start of September! yay
Adam Jam 1.4 (87ps) S/SPump Up The Blue paint with Red Logo bar and Black Twister wheels with red clips.Black roof and blue interior panelling. Black leather seats.Intellilink, rear parking sensors, winter pack, interior lighting and a cup holder.
So excited!! September is a long way
but the time will hopefully zoom past, and it may even be a **63 reg! Anyway, Bye

Edited by: kdm9119

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi there Kevin welcome to the forum like your choice of spec looks very impressive just got mine this week same sort of spec as yours if there is anything you want to know about any features or owt else give us a shout and if I was you I would order the infinity sound it's brill
that is if your not bothered about boot space

·
Registered
424 Posts
I love the blue/red mix - that's so different to anything else I've seen on here.
I've got the 1.4 s/s - it's really responsive and a dream to drive. My husband drove it today and even though he got a new car last September he wants and Adam now
You'll love the winter pack - the heating steering wheel is my favourite spec

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No boot space needed here, and a massive music fan! Definitely gonna be blasting the tunes, might add it to my package since it's not long ordered thanks!
I'm glad you like your engine gillsid, I was going to ask how they were so that's positive :D Thank you both for helpful replies!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts