Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my adam glam about 3 weeks back
got to say it was an impulse purchase but love it to bits. It's the 1.2 engine, white, pan roof,17" graphite alloys & intelilink. Got it from Arnold Clarke stoke having read a few posts about the wait time some of you folks have had glad I had this one as it took a week to get hold of. Had it as the eldest is learning drive so he can use it when he passes test.

Had a fair few vauxhall through my time from nova's to the one if just parked up & still got which is a 97 Frontera sport which is slightly modified
now it feels like me chuff is on the ground

Love the fuel economy of it. Got the bring go app but only got the cheap version for 69p which got to say works fine for me took me direct into manchester last weekend & never took a wrong turn.

Anyhow enough waffle of me I'll get a couple of pics up at the weekend.

·
Registered
78 Posts
hey Johnny

glad you like it. that 69p bringo app is just for the first month trial then i think about £50 but its a pretty good sat nav and worth the money i recon

·
Registered
78 Posts
works great for me, its taken me to places i need to go with no problem yet.

make the most of the month trial you have and then decide if its worth it for you

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi johnny m
glad you happy iam getting the brinng go app at the end of the month it great awaiting too see your pic' s

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Johnny. The Bringgo app is pretty good tbh, I still love the novelty value of the sky turning to night on the display when you turn your headlights on lol

·
Registered
431 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Its great having the mud flaps I get so much less spray up the side of my Adam

1 - 9 of 9 Posts