Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,</font>
</font>Just placed my order today for my first car for a Vauxhall Adam glam in white! Should be here for mid Febuary!! To exited... who else has one??
</font>

·
Registered
206 Posts
hithere mines on order as wellmines aslam in white fully speced up

Edited by: raffo

·
Registered
206 Posts
just to be nosey what your cost ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
How come your gunna get yours in feb..so jelous.. i ordered mine before christmas and my delivery dates not till like may time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ordered the adam glam in purple fiction with a white pack... so white roof.. white roulette alloys and tinted windows. :) so excited!

·
Registered
206 Posts
they said feb/march dont want it before march any way want a 13 plate not a 62 reg one should look spot on that

·
Registered
206 Posts
you know what dealers are like they tell you what you want to hear

·
Registered
206 Posts
have you road tested one?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Aw yeah true.. yeah same no point in getting a old plate one for the sake of a month.. would love to get it in march though.. naaaa i havent :( have you?

·
Registered
206 Posts
no that ones still in showroom went and got some more pics today looks like it's been test drove when i looked unerneath it it was well mucky

·
Registered
206 Posts
yes there right nice inside. dont know if you noticed pics i put on but when you open doors theres a little blue light under inner door arms and in center console looks brill you will be well pleased with it my wife likes it. its for her anyway

1 - 13 of 13 Posts