Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pick up my adam jam urban pack in Saturday White fever next week,have not seen another one yet, a few red or blue ,I may be unique for a while at least

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm also from the Wirral Glad you're pleased with your Adam! I can't wait to get mine!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice one, seems like there is more and more popping up in the Wirral now. I picked up mine on Wednesday

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes I've been seeing quite a few on the roads the past few weeks! How are you liking it Dave? Did you have to wait long from ordering to picking up?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi, Have just ordered my new adam , can anyone tell me what exactly do you get with the urban pack, thanks

·
Registered
944 Posts
Urban Pack
- Multi-colour Interior Light Pack
- Chrome Pack
- Exterior Light Pack

·
Registered
38 Posts
thanks, although ive ordered it I still wasn't too sure what it included , its all so confusing as ther are so many options, ive got the adam jam with urban pack and intelilink cant wait to pick it up now

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Mrsj you get a chrome strip above the side windows ,chrome door sills,LED rear lights ,Multicolour LED interior lighting ,chrome capping to door handles and twin illuminated drivers and passengers vanity mirrors, you will love it

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi, Im another from the Wirral have ordered my new adam jam with urban pack and intellilink from lookers Liverpool may not be getting delivery till 2nd july , just waitng on a definite date, devastated if I really have to wait that long

·
Registered
20 Posts
That sounds really nice MrsJ! What colour have you gone for? I've got to wait until the end of July :( My estimated delivery date is 31st July, It's soooo far away! It will be worth the wait when they finally arrive!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Mine I put the order in about the 2nd week of April and it was in dealers last Monday. I love it, still having a play etc but it's great.
Loads now popping up on Wirral, lookers must be giving them away ha ha.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks all who have replied to my post, where are u all in the Wirral im in prenton, ended up ordering my adam from Liverpool as felt was getting messed about abit my the manager in Birkenhead he just wasn't getting back to me with a price , cant wait for delivery :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Leah I have gone for the red, what are you getting, wish the delivery dates weren't so long just want to get in it and go now :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I seen another nice one today djdave on storeton road, black with black wheels but a red grille looked great, , we should all flash eachother once we are all on the road hahah

1 - 20 of 53 Posts