Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've ordered the Adam jam 1.4 100PS in red with a black roof and black 17" hurricane wheels. The options I've chosen are the winter pack, intelliLink, I'll be black roof pack, electronic climate control, chrome pack and advanced park assist. It's estimated to be delivered on the 25th October. Fingers crossed it comes by then! So excited!! Got them to chuck in a tank of fuel and black mats for free as well

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think I might be sat in the car playing with the gadgets for a while before I drive it lol. What adam have you got?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Is everyone getting 25oct as delivery day ordered mine 16th Aug had first tick, build slot 29th Aug, for delivery 25th Oct ,people who have ordered after that got same date lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My build slot says 29th August and car arrival week 25th October. I'll be chasing them up if they extend the delivery date lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered mine 22nd July and my estimated delivery date is 11th oct. Hope it doesn't come any later, getting impatient now haha!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have gone for red with black roof, crome wheels, red and roll inside, leather seats and intellink have got mats and petrol thrown in can't wait for Dave to arrive{ name for my adam)roll on end of Oct ha ha

·
Registered
30 Posts
I ordered mine mid June, delivery 25th October

It must be a big ship!

·
Registered
229 Posts
think u be lucky get it that kwik ive herd its nov / dec time for orders in aug orded mine 14th june getting it this sat 14 weeks

·
Registered
150 Posts
Suppose it depends what you have as well not holding my breath for Oct date as dealer said prob be Nov/Dec just want it now (stamps feet). lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts