Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new to the forum.Anybody know anywhere in the teesside region that has a Adam demonstrator.Really interested in getting one but don't want to committ until I've seen and had a go!Also if I ordered 1 now, when are the expected delivery times/wait time.Cheers

·
Registered
206 Posts
hi there M12BLD ordered mine end of nov they said they was a 15 week till they started building them and then 12 week after that for delivery give or take if thats any help to youps pentagon in sheffield as one for test drives

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers, think ill wait to test drive in teesside. still might order one before. looking at a 1.4 jam in red with extreme pack, intellilink and climate control.did you get a good deal on yours, searching the web seems like pentagon prob got best deals! :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
think it comes with climate as standard on all model and deal they wasn't knocking nothing off it at all but got a gud trade in price on our lasses fiat 500 plus its intrest free for 4 years think its 5 years now. they look well nice inside build qual looks spot on

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
M12BDL said:
Hi, new to the forum.Anybody know anywhere in the teesside region that has a Adam demonstrator.Really interested in getting one but don't want to committ until I've seen and had a go!Also if I ordered 1 now, when are the expected delivery times/wait time.Cheers
There was one driving round Hartlepool the other day so I would give Drive Vauxhall a call:0844 558 4438 see if it was theirs? Photos here:http://www.adamownersclub.co.uk/forum/1st-adam-spotted-hartlepool_topic41_post89.html

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Found out the closest one to Teesside is in Newcastle I'm afraid:
Bristol Street MotorsNewcastle
Scotswood Road2 City West Business ParkNE4 7DF Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Tel: 08448 114 518

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers for that, think I'll just wait until one of the local dealers get one, I'm sure it won't be long!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts