Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a lot of hassle and three colour changes I have been advised my Pump up the Blue 1.4 core 19 will be ready to collect this Saturday.

I originally ordered a Purple Fiction but was advised none are made ready to sell before end of April,, then I ordered a White my Fire with ill be Black roof but then I was advised this is not available until April.

So I have ordered the Blue 1.4 core 19

I am so excited - Any advise what I should double check when collecting?? I have paid for paint and interior protection etc.

Many thanks x

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I went for a Core collection (from top 24 list or something)as I was advised this was quickest way to get a car.

I ordered Sat 9th Feb collecting Saturday 1 March with a 14 plate.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Me too :) I will also be collecting mine! When I ordered, apparently it was already in stock and they had ordered more for the '14 plate launch date. Mine is an adam glam 1.4 purple fiction with white my fire style pack & intellilink which was one of the top 24 and top 9 glams. Put it through a few weeks back! Fingers crossed!
Em.
Edited by: EmzAdam

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yours sounds lovely I really wanted the purple

I went for the Adam Jam,,ADAM JAM 1.4i 16v VVT, comes with Pump Up The Blue exterior paint, 17” Hurricane alloy – White, Logo bar – White, Urban Pack - - Multi-colour Interior Light Pack,- Chrome Pack, - Exterior Light Pack, Black Morrocana, Black interior foil, IntelliLink audio system

·
Registered
29 Posts
So does yours! I was really tossing up between the purple and blue...I absolutely love it as a colour option....really striking! You will have no regrets picking it up at all, sounds fantastic!
Em.

·
Registered
426 Posts
So you guys getting them so quick...did yous ever get a track my vauxhall login?
Enjoy collecting them so soon though :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Don't worry about the differant colour , mines pump up the blue .. But every body thinks it's purple .
Really bugs me ..."ITS BLUEEEEE 🚘👍🚙

·
Registered
426 Posts
I love the blue...its amazing how much it changes the look when you see it in all blue to when you see it with a white or black roof. Real nice colour though

·
Registered
29 Posts
Smith101 said:
So you guys getting them so quick...did yous ever get a track my vauxhall login?
Enjoy collecting them so soon though :)
I didn't to be honest...it wasn't even brought up when I went in to order it (I did a lot of my negotiating etc through email and phone lol). I think because she said the one I was getting was already in stock, I suppose it was just waiting to be shipped to the dealer when I wanted it :) I chose to wait for the 14 plate haha, terrible I know!
Em.

·
Registered
92 Posts
So it seems many of us will be driving a new Adam with 14 plate on Saturday, including me. My car has been with the dealer for few weeks now, I was just waiting for "14" plate.

·
Registered
431 Posts
March seems to be a very busy month for allot of us. Will be seeing a few new Adams on the road with '14 plates. got to wait till 28th march for mine :( so worth it!

·
Registered
568 Posts
I've just got my quote ready for a purple fiction adam jam :D getting it with the white two tone pack, can't wait!

·
Registered
426 Posts
I ordered a standard Adam jam with no extras 4 weeks on wed and I've still got no tick...wondered if it could already be built just sat in a compound somewhere -_- hate waiting and having to bike to work....however patience is a virtue (or so they say) ;)

·
Registered
568 Posts
I've got to keep driving my current car until it comes :/ what a downer for 8 weeks!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Looking forward to getting my Adam in March (hopefully). Although the way that I have ordered mine it goes through a different way and I don't get a tracker for it. So I am doing my best being patient... I will be another 14 plate on the road :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
To be honest with you i think the tracker is worse. I seem to check it multiple times a day makes the time seem like its been forever!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Im the same as jc...... mine will arrive at the dealer on the 27th...

Seems to be taking ages for time to pass

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi, I'm about to join the party - and it's been a long wait! Ordered my AJ in November and he arrived at dealership about 3 weeks ago but I have waited for 14 plate. These last few days are really dragging! Reading this forum I'm sure he will be worth the wait. Looking forward to the flashing and waving around Amber Valley, Derbyshire!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I didn't get told about tracking the order lol

Im so excited I have got my number plate now which ends in EM so my car is going to be called "Madam" or "Em"- I think mine will be a rare female car is the Adam world lol

Driving my 57 Corsa around this week thinking this time in xx days I wont have your grinding brakes lol

I don't see any Adams driving around just seen one in my work car park,,, must learn the secret light flash sequence for when I pass another Adam on the road hehe (that was a joke)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Awww maaaaaan, I wasn't told that they weren't making the purple fiction models til late April...? Agh a whole 2 months wait for my lovely li'l Adam!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts