Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm absolutely loving my adam, best car ever had, a joy to drive but the more I've drove it the more I've felt uncomfortable in the drivers seat, the bottom bit of back cushioning just seems too hard and sticking in the bottom of my back and my top part of my body is not getting enough cushioning, tried lying more back and tried sitting more forward and it's not helping it, just hoping someone can advise me or relate to this, it does sound weird lol it's hard to explain thank you Edited by: Kayl1990

·
Registered
114 Posts
the first day of having my car found was uncomfortable but once got used to the car and started to relax got comfortable. Don't think this will help but maybe give it a few days? :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
You'll get used to it, I went from a Clio to the Adam - anyone who's ever driven a French car knows how comfy the seats are, so it was a bit of a shock going German.
Could also be the driving position, try adjusting the steering wheel distance/position to change how you sit (wording rubbish but you get what I mean)

·
Registered
68 Posts
You can buy lumbar support rolls off Amazon/ebay that have an elastic strap you could Wack one of those on at the bottom and will support your lower back! I have one on my chair at work and it works wonders!! You can get them cheaper than this but here's an example of what I mean! You can also just move it up and down depending where you need more support/cushioning

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B003WGIE9S/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1412022176&sr=8-3&pi=SX200_QL40

It may be out of the question but hey it's worth a try!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ahh thank you :) I do need support but need it more at the top of my back as the seat in car already feels like It has lumbar support fitted in it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts