Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I odered my Adam Slam back in October receiving my build week confirmation November 12th. Estimated delivery is week ending 3rd jan which is only 2 weeks away but I only have 1 tick?! I feel I've been waiting ageeesss and would love it to be ready soon! Anyone think its gonna be delayed or does this timescale seem right??

·
Registered
206 Posts
Wouldn't rely on the ticks, I ordered beginning of sept, was told at time the lead would make it early nov, have had it about a week and a half now.... Couple of days ago got a survey asking how I felt the tracker went, think it might still be in the developmental stages but doesn't seem to say that at any point......put it this way, I'm still waiting for my third tick

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for reply. I contacted my dealership today who-Didn't Sound like they knew a lot - apparently my car has been built and is still in germany waiting to be transported here. not sure how much I believe him.. how long did the transportation take for your car? Really hope its here soon!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Not sure, I emailed my dealer end of October because I hadn't herd anything. Don't think he had signed me up to the tracker at the time and then to had a phone call saying it had arrived. I did keep checking it but herd from my dealer that it had arrived before the tracker let me know

·
Registered
2 Posts
''Not sure, I emailed my dealer end of October because I hadn't herd anything. Don't think he had signed me up to the tracker at the time and then to had a phone call saying it had arrived. I did keep checking it but herd from my dealer that it had arrived before the tracker let me know''</font>
Hi, sorry to read you have experienced a problem with our tracking system
We'd like to try and resolve this issue for any future customers and would be very grateful if you we would be happy to let us know your name or order number, so that we may investigate further? Many thanks, Vauxhall Motors Ltd
Edited by: Vaux123

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi vaux123,

Name is mark bush order number is 0072RQYY, a week after picking my Adam up I did fill out a survey on the order tracking system but never saw an image either. Am assuming this is mainly because a red corsa is a red corsa but with the Adam and there being so many combinations it's difficult to do

·
Registered
2 Posts
mjb8028 said:
Hi vaux123,

Name is mark bush order number is 0072RQYY, a week after picking my Adam up I did fill out a survey on the order tracking system but never saw an image either. Am assuming this is mainly because a red corsa is a red corsa but with the Adam and there being so many combinations it's difficult to do
Thanks very much for sending this info so quickly. We will get the right team onto it, to resolve any issues with the system asap. Much appreciated Vauxhall Motors Ltd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts