Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all im ment to be getting adam on the 11th, i emailed vauxhall and just recieved this-

"Thank you for your email received 31 March 2014 regarding the delivery of your Vauxhall vehicle.
 I have spoken to our Marketing Department and they have advised me your vehicle is currently with the carrier and will be on its way to the Vauxhall dealership."

Anyone know how ling it takes to bring it from the factory to the dealership?

·
Registered
117 Posts
What is the tracking showing out of interest?Mine is still one tick only but according to Vauxhall last week mine is built! Tracking seems to be very hit and miss at best. Mine is also due according to the tracker on the 11th.
A week to 10 days I would imagine at most.
Edited by: j3bnl

·
Registered
103 Posts
If it says on way to dealer it'll be in next couple of days. Mine showed up the day after I'd had that information!
The tracker seems to update after the event, I had picked my car up the day before the tracker gave me the third tick

·
Registered
117 Posts
Rookie said:
If it says on way to dealer it'll be in next couple of days. Mine showed up the day after I'd had that information!
The tracker seems to update after the event, I had picked my car up the day before the tracker gave me the third tick
Think the OP isnt going by the tracker, seems like they emailed Vauxhall and got a reply hence why they are asking for the estimated time from factory to dealers.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea my tracker says two ticks and estimate delivery for the 11th, i dont like the tick system think the only thing its reliable on is giving a build date.

So i just email customer services and they tell you whats really going on :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Would think it should arrive within a week so not long to wait now.Maybe yours will be on the same boat as the one I ordered ? Mine still showing one tick but like I said vauxhall customer service told me late last week its already built which shows the tracker is pretty hopeless.
Edited by: j3bnl

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Result, i cant wait to see him i just want to make sure they have my options correct and then il be able to sleep at night haha x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts