Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13+ weeks!?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is the 8 week anniversary of ordering my Adam and still waiting to hear... How long did your Adam take from ordering to receipt?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Believe it or not, 7 weeks. I ordered mine in January but I also work for a main dealer so friends in high places probably helped. Shouldn't be too much longer for you now

·
Registered
426 Posts
Mines at 8 weeks so far and have about another 3 so looking more like 11ish for me! Ugh

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ordered mine 1st Feb and im picking it up this saturday! so pretty much 8 weeks exactly!Its gone really fast.Saturday white fever Glam 1.2 S/S, sunroof, paking sensors, carbon pack, leather pack & Intellink.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh no... From this poll, I see that if you haven't got it before 8 weeks, it will take 11-14 weeks... I do hope mine breaks the trend which is forming...

·
Registered
424 Posts
I haven't cast a vote because I ordered mine on Nov 2012 when some dealers were saying it was too early to order, they has no way of ordering from Vauxhall yet. Found Bristol Street in Chesterfield who happily did me a great deal and allowed me to order. I finally got my Adam March 14, which was 16 weeks!

Bristol Street seem to believe it was the first custom ordered Adam to be registered in the UKEdited by: gillsid

1 - 9 of 9 Posts