Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many miles have you guys done in your Adam's?
ours is one of the first Adam demo cars a 1.4 87bhp Glam registered in march 13 and we have just got to 13.000 miles on the clock.
It's used every day mostly and it gets roughly 40 mpg on motorway and b roads,think the average speed is reading 34 mph too....
cheers guys

·
Registered
568 Posts
I test drove a 1.4 87bhp and when I reset the clock before and after I was averaging 40mpg but I was revving it hard at junctions and averaged 36mph :)

·
Registered
944 Posts
1600 miles 34.9 MPG.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah i have blasted back from London and checked out the Mpg and had it at 33 and that was gunning it!! lol

·
Registered
457 Posts
4300 and 43mpg 🚘⛽🚙

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thinking some of us have a heavier right foot than others lol

·
Registered
431 Posts
My adam has reached its 1000mile stone... not even a month old yet! :p Im getting 345Miles on a full tank, 49mpg! I'm very impressed.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Jc89 do you have any tips to how you manage that? :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I think jc89 has a low loader he puts it on to get that 49mpg hahahBut seriously, that's impressive figures as I have also ordered the 1.4 100ps Adam Jam, so if I can get it to 49mpg then I will be well chuffed

·
Registered
431 Posts
tip, use cruise control (adjust speed on the +/- while driving) this stops your foot going up, down, up & down consuming more fuel.
I have a long road toward my staff car park, 30mph. So I set the cruise control at 30 and it says 55-60mpg in 5th gear.
I don't have a heavy foot, but I do like to nip round allot and accelerate quick. but I'm also impressed with what its saying! in 1000miles Iv filled up 3times! £120ish, est.12pence per mile!

·
Registered
148 Posts
that sounds good to me JC
I could live with that!

·
Registered
568 Posts
100 miles and I've managed 54mpg combined :D so happy! Apparently this might improve as well once it's ran in!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts