Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,How do you update the Bringgo map.Purchased the Premium Navigation with Traffic & Map Updates.
Says current map is NavTeq 2012 Q3 and that the newest map isNavTeq 2013 Q1
Cannot find any up date button or do you have to delete original and download latest?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Go into the settings tab of the app at the bottom of the screen, scroll down and there is a thing to click - download maps - maybe this is it. How do you know what version you've got?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi gillsid,Thats what I looked at, but when you click on the UK map it asks if you want to delete it - not update it

Current map - click on "bringgo menu" on main navigation page, then "settings", then "i About" (bottom right of page) gives you all the info about current bringgo program version, map data etc.
hth

·
Registered
424 Posts
It didn't give me chance to click on a map it just started to update them all. I only originally downloaded UK maps and buildings but not the other European countries

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Decided to delete current UK map, restarted app & phone, restarted BringGo said new map data available, download map but still said it wasNavTeq 2012 Q3
Have emailed them to find out why & what to do.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've got the latest but I got it from the iStore

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've got the latest but I got it from the iStore. Hopefully they'll help, sounds like a play store app problem?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I'm experiencing the same problem with my Bringgo Western Europe. The 30 days has expired but unfortunately I cannot update or even purchase the premium navigation thru my iPhone 5. There was a instruction to go to settings and purchase it, but It says inn app purchase prohibited. I emailed Bringgo customer service. After 2days they replied to me & said that the settings in my phone should need sorting out. I'm sure I can purchase anything from my iPhone like in ITunes. I tried even deleting & resetting but still no success. Anybody with a brilliant idea? Help!!!! Thanks!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Sorry don't think I can help, I managed on my iPhone 5. Have you checked your restriction settings to see of you've allowed changes? Maybe if you're close to an apple shop they would be able to help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts