Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's everyone finding their new adam, anyone had any problems yet? Technical or mechanical? Cannot wait to pick mine up :) hehe

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've had mine 18 months now and the only problems I've had are misting up rear light clusters, changed under warranty at the first service and the wind screen wipers have banged onto the windscreen a few times which frightens the life out if me! I love my car x

·
Registered
944 Posts
Im getting a strange clicking sound but apart from that no real problems. My bonnet is covered in stone chips too. :(

·
Registered
431 Posts
Iv had my Adam since April. Done 5500miles. The car is a pleasure to drive, mpg is great and still get people look while driving around...'what car is that' look. ha. Im glad there isn't too many Adams around, makes them unique! The wait was the worst part, had no problems yet 'touch wood'!. Got 1 stone chip off the M25, on the centre of the engine hood. Im going to buy some mud flaps soon before winter, White is hard to keep cleanMake sure you upload some pics when it finally comes!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aha Im having the white one, always wanted a white car but the old cars look crappy in white so thought because it's going to be brand new I might aswel have white, I do like other colours but I know il regret it if I didn't have white, I will upload pictures when it comes :) hehe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts