Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found my embossed shark in my little M`Adam today :) In the back passenger panel first I noticed the fish and bubbles then see my shark lerking. No im not mad lol all Vauxhalls have sharks hidden somewhere in them my Corsa was on side of dashboardAnyone else found theirs???

·
Registered
944 Posts
There's one on the pull out cup holder too.

There's a thread weekly about the sharks... ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
I honestly didn't know about the sharks... Im off out tot he car to find them :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
That's me searching tomorrow for it!! Are the all in different places? I've just told my friend she thinks I'm talking sh*t... Ha! Xx

·
Registered
127 Posts
I spent all last weekend climbing in and out of the back of the car ferrying stuff about for my brothers wedding and still didn't check for the fish or the shark DOH!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
When you get your car have a look for them.... there is one in the front on the cup holder and one in the back in one of the passenger storage area type bits! If i remmeber after work i will take a pic of them!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
there dead good one on the cup holder in the front... bit dark now otherwise i would take a photo when i leave work!

·
Registered
114 Posts
You know I sold Vauxhalls for two years and didn't know about this! Guess who is going shark hunting when I get back to the car on Saturday?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts