Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! I need some advice in whether my car will arrive in time!? I put my deposit for a Vauxhall Adam with additional extras on the 8th of June I've been using the tracking system online and it is still on the first tick where is says it is scheduled a date to be made the car is due to be delivered in just over 2 weeks will it be delivered in time if the car still hasn't apparently been made? Very impatient women here wanting her new car
is there anything I should do?
Thank you

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have heard that several trackers don't work at all and many people still haven't even got their 3rd tick! Quite a few people also got their 3rd tick after collecting the car so it's not massively accurate.
You can email Vauxhall customer support with your order/car number and then can tell you what stage it is at.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thankyou for the reply's guys! And okay that made me calm down a little in depending on the date it is beind delivered as in going back to uni a few days later but yes I am being patient and calm as they are probably all working so hard I could t imagine at how many they are making!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.