Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was a bit surprised when defrosting my Madam Adam this morning to find ice on the inside of the window screen. I never had that on my 1972 VW Beetle. Anyone else had this problem?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No. I checked and all was as it should be. I'll ring them tomorrow. Will see first thing if it's happened again as it's a cold one tonight and take a photo to prove it to them. They don't like admitting faults with their cars....

·
Registered
144 Posts
I had same on mine this morning,not sure if maybe because the vents were open? Perhaps that could be a reason
Maybe

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had this problem on my 2009 corsa and now on my 2013 adam. I also had it on my 1981 fiestas and 1987 fiesta. I cover the outside with a towel and bought a hot air fan to defrost inside the car. Think it's to do with hot and cold air inside freezing.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I had this last year, took it to Vauxhall "we've had it in overnight, we checked all the seals, there was no ice there this morning it's fine"

I haven't had it again this year yet but I'm waiting for it to happen, has your windscreen got what look like scratches going horizontally aswell??

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, no scratches that I've noticed, just annoying"crop circles" where they had the suction pads to put the windscreen in. Nothing gets rid of them.
Strange about the ice, did they keep it indoors?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have noticed that mine had been getting iced up on the inside. It I also gets condensation on the inside windows. Not sure why this is happenning. Checked all the windows and door/boot seals they look OK.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Dunno, when I went and picked it up it was outside but like they might start work at 8am by then the ice could have melted if it was in direct sunlight... I'm still waiting to see it happen this year, I've just moved and the frost doesn't seem to be as bad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts