Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stupidly parked too close to the house (for a reason- trying to prevent it getting covered in leaves, bird poo and tree sap) anyway I opened my door and it hit it. I managed to scuff the paintwork. I am SO gutted, only had it two days. Its barley noticeable, you have to open the door to really see it and it is tiny but still so gutted! Does anyone know if there's anything I can do to fix it?
Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Oh no :( its easily done though, my friend done something similar on the first day he got his new corsa. he used some T-cut and you cant even notice it now. you can pick that up from halfords, might be worth trying some of that

·
Registered
78 Posts
I did the same thing on mine! I have a very narrow drive and I'm always so careful when getting in and out of Adam so I don't hit the walls, except for this one day when I opened the door without thinking and now have a small mark on the handle! I was soooo annoyed with myself.T-cut is what I've been advised to use as well, although haven't tried it yet.

·
Registered
187 Posts
One of my little boys did the same with mine. But t-cut brought it straight out. You should be fine as long as it hasn't gone through all the layers of paint

·
Registered
457 Posts
Omg , I would die🚙👍🚘

·
Registered
172 Posts
I would be absolutely gutted if that happened to me.I feel your pain :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It has gone through all the paint (i tryed t cut and made no difference) I now have a stone chip on my wiper blade and the silver vauxhall bit on passenger door sill has been scuffed and a little chip in paintwork. Just waiting for dents along the door now when people open their doors into him in car parks :(. Impossible to keep it looking brand new. Still love him though :D<div name="popUpDiv" id="popUpDiv" ismouseover="false" ="popUpDivOff" =":.Name='popUpDivOff';" =":.Name='popUpDivOn';" style="display: none;">
<div name="searchDiv" id="searchDiv" style="display:none">

<div name="popupMenu" id="popupMenu" style="display:none" ="popupMenu">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div name="popupMenuVideo" id="popupMenuVideo" style="display:none" ="popupMenuVideo">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

1 - 9 of 9 Posts