Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, Great to see that there's an Adam OC already:)

Being a bit of a GM fanatic I love the fact the Opel / Vauxhall have brought out a funky new car to steal the Fiat 500's thunder and seriously under cutting the Audi A1.

We've ordered our Adam and hope to have her (she'll be called 'Eve') by the 2nd week of April.

Spec will be 1.2 Jam finished in "I'll be Black" with "White my Fire" Roof with Imix Black interior and Japan Black dash/door inserts. After deliver she'll be receiving a couple of bespoke graphics and I may order an Opel grill from Germany as I have contacts at a couple of dealerships out there.

Looking forward to 'Eve' joining my other GM motor, classic Opel GT

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forums

Your Opel GT looks very nice I must say, looks great with those alloys

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers Dan.

Not really been one for giving cars a name before, but it seemed right for the Adam. The kids have been counting down the days for Eve to arrive and on collecting them from school and getting back home this is what happened.

I then had to take my lad to his tennis lesson and the journey over was filled with comments about how Eve was 'awesome','cool','wicked' and basically the best car ever and 'Daddy, when I learn to drive can we have an Adam?' On top of this they kept talking about the different textures on the interior and stroking things like the dash, infill's, alloy etc.

I think we can safely say that Eve has been warmly welcomed into our house

1 - 7 of 7 Posts