Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I ordered myself an Adam glam 1.2 with purple fiction body and white roof at the end of march, checked my tracking thing today and found I got my first box ticked on 30th April for a build slot. The estimated delivery says 28th June. feel like I've been waiting a lifetime! How long do you think it will be before I get my next tick? So excited!!Edited by: Jesss94

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Hi Jess and welcome along!

If you're lucky you might end up with it slightly early - a few here have lately so finders crossed for you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi,Mine was due on the 7th June on the track my vauxhall website but had a phone call from my dealer on Monday and it's arriving on the 1st.Hopefully you will have the same sort of luck and get it a little earlier than expected.The wait is hard work but I keep thinking it will be worth it in the end

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi,
I ordered mine on the 13th of April due to be delivered buy the early start of June, after hearing nothing from them since I ordered I called to day and its not due to be delivered to the garage till the 17th of June. How did you manage to get signed up to 'Track my Vauxhall'

·
Registered
78 Posts
Your dealer should register you for Track my Vauxhall and they should give you a vehical number to log in with

·
Registered
457 Posts
You need your dealer to give you a code , to log in ...
Don't do it , itssss so addictive 8)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Haha, probably a good idea that I cant track it, I am starting to get impatient waiting for mine to arrive now, not sure if it is just me but I have had several possible delivery dates, I am now looking at collection at the end of June.
:(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I checked track my vauxhall today and I've got my second tick yey!! The estimated delivery date has been brought forward a week too. So fingers crossed not much longer to wait!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts