Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my Adam Glam for a month now and just recently i have noticed that when you tun left (Indicator down on full) and its a shallow bend or turn their is not enough turn on the steering wheel to pick the indicator arm up and turn it off altomactly, which results in you continuing to drive down the street signaling left. Has anyone else noticed this? If not i am going to contact the dealer and see if this is normal.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yes this happens to me too, and has happened on a lot of previous cars I've had. I just watch for it now automatically

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phewww I thought t was just me, I have contacted the dealer and i am waiting for them to call back, wll let you know what they say.

·
Registered
206 Posts
yep mine too gets right on my t-ts let us know if they can do anything

·
Registered
424 Posts
The corsa indicators are worse because they don't have a definite up or down position, it's hard to explain but it was the same on my husband's zafira- it drove him mad. He couldn't tell by the indicator position what was going on

·
Registered
206 Posts
yes astra's were the same at least these are a positive lock up-down means but still doesn't cancel the fecking finks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After speaking to the garage and running the car down to show them, they have said that it was because the cars are designed to be driven on the opposite side of the road.
My dad has the Astra GTC and he has the same problem, however they have agreed to change the indicator arm on his to see if this helps.

Personally I think its a design falt and the pick up points need to be higher up. This could also cause an accident if we forget its still flashing as on coming traffic could potentially pull out.

Hope this is some use to you all

·
Registered
426 Posts
Totally agree, but corsas are way worse, my dad used to go mental when he switched from the vectra to the insignia cause of this lol. You get used to it eventually.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts