Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if you can have the infinity sound system installed after you've purchased the car or does it have to be factory installed?

·
Registered
206 Posts
factory i think

·
Registered
53 Posts
Factory almost certainly I'd say. I picked mine up last week and had the sound system installed. It sounds absolutely fantastic! One downside is you lose a massive amount of an already tiny boot with the bass speaker installed...... Is worth it though ;-)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just wanted to bump this thread for anyone that is looking into an Adam and considering the sound system.

As others have pointed out you do lose quite a lot of the boot, to be honest I could probably just about get a hold all in there! So if you are considering it, do keep that in mind...

However the sound is brilliant :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
I cannot begin to mention the ammount of jealousy I feel towards the people with the sound system, I'd pay good coin to get it. The standard sound system is pretty **** decent already. Can someone please find out if it's possible?

·
Registered
944 Posts
99% sure it can't be added.

The sound is pretty good already though I think, 7 speakers helps. I'm going to add a sub at some point though.

·
Registered
367 Posts
This was the only extra i didnt want but the bf added it for when he drives, the standard stereo sounded great at the dealer so suprised so many want the upgrade to be honest :/

·
Registered
102 Posts
It's defo worth it. I listened to the speakers standard in the show room and as a music fanatic I wasn't impressed. I straight away asked for the infinity pack. It's not blown your windows out bass like my last system but it's a massive improvement. Once you've played with the eq it's a great sound quality. Bit admittedly it takes up a lot of boot space

·
Registered
367 Posts
The dealer seamed to think the only boot space it took up was under the floor panel, this not correct then?

·
Registered
53 Posts
For those wondering about loss of boot space I took a couple of pics. I reckon you lose about 10 inches off your boot space. Worth it though :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Oh dear :/ now that boot is a little small, if i need more boot i guess il just sell the bits

·
Registered
944 Posts
Takes up quite a bit of space then!

·
Registered
367 Posts
To be honest i had a 2 seater before so i was going to just leave the rear seats folded down so i get alot more space as i have to take A2 folders to and from work, so maybe with the sound upgrade and the seats folded down it makes it a more lever platform, if you get what i mean!? Lol
Thanks for the pictures tho your a star :) x

·
Registered
367 Posts
Looks like im getting the weekly shop delivered haha, the bfs can only get 2 bags in so between us we might be able to do a road trip for shopping :)
So does it sound good anyway? X

·
Registered
469 Posts
Also, looking at the pictures, can you get to the panel on the sides to change the rear bulbs etc?
Looks like the panel you undo goes down a few inches below the sub???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts