Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a cheap cable which works with intelilink? The one I have works for apps and music but not for the gallery function. Reluctant to buy from vauxhall so looking for an alternative.Edited by: Smorris69

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yes on eBay got one for mine but no car yet

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I have bought 2 off ebay now and it works for the apps and music but not the galley or videos. Would be interested to hear from anyone who has had any success?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Image not available Photos not available for this variation
<no><o>

<div ="spr"><div ="spr"><div ="spr">

Vauxhall ADAM (LATEST MODEL) Replacement, </font>

iPhone iPod & iPad connectivity audio cable in Black</font></font> (White available)</font></font>

</font>
</font>Description: Quality Replacement OEM Cable
</font></font></font>
</font></font></font>Enables control from steering wheel buttons if fitted
</font>Plug and Play. Compatible with most models of iPod (not nano) and iPhone (except iPod shuffle)
Gold-plated 3.5mm plug connects your iPhone, iPod or iPad to any 3.5mm input socket.
Connect your iPod or iPhone to car audio system
Can be used to charge iPhone or iPod using the USB port even when playing.
With 3.5mm jack directly connecting it to the 3.5mm input socket on your car.
Compatibility: iPod, iPhone 2G/3G/3GS/4G/4S
Higher specification than original OEM cable
Save over 80% on original OEM cable
</font></font>

Includes industry breaking 5 year warranty </font>

</font>

(return invoice with cable for a replacement. does not cover physical damage.)</font></font>
UK SUPPLIED<div ="u-flR">
<div ="iti-lbl u-flR iti-num">Item number: 130875011107</font></font></font>
</font></font></font><div ="spr">

·
Registered
17 Posts
What's the difference between that and the USB lead that comes with an iphone? I have an I phone five so that won't fit it? Will it? Confused!

·
Registered
424 Posts
I haven't tried playing videos but the normal iphone USB link does the music, charging the ipod at the same time.I haven't got an iphone but when my android phone is connected wirelessly to the car the music stops playing while I'm receiving a call.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi Smorris69 not got my car yet till 12 April so don't know so them on eBay and thought I would need one the dealer want £25 for there cable so when my car comes I will tested it and let you know

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
hayleykate said:
What's the difference between that and the USB lead that comes with an iphone? I have an I phone five so that won't fit it? Will it? Confused!
This one splits off and has an audio jack as well. The standard USB lead from the iphone doesn't have this.
I understand audio travels down one part and the other stuff down the other part..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts