Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me if this has been asked before but...

This system will only work in the car it has been fitted to yes?
Living in Luton I'm in constant fear someone else would take a shine to it & help themselves

·
Registered
113 Posts
Lol bit random never thought about someone actually stealing one you made me chuckle. I wouldn't worry about anyone borrowing your intellilink not unless your neighbour has an adam workout it :)

·
Registered
944 Posts
Yeh it's built in pretty well... Won't be easy to remove and completely pointless to anyway.

·
Registered
42 Posts
What Alex said. I can't see any way of a thief being able to get it out quickly to be honest. It'd take a professional to remove it because it's built in pretty tight.
My husband thinks my intellilink is spot on and he asked the woman at the dealers if he could have one put in his Insignia but she said they're only for Adams at the moment, so I assume it'd be pointless stealing one because it wont work in any other car

·
Registered
568 Posts
They will be in the insignias shortly :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
As I believe it car radios are matched to the cars body control module. They don't have codes as such but only work on the car they are matched to, hence you can disconnect the battery without needing to re enter a code.

·
Registered
944 Posts
The new insignia already has intellilink.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yea, my friend had a new Insignia as a courtesy car. Already got intellilink to an extent. Its a bit smaller but does the same thing.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Which Insignia?

The new one screen isn't much smaller then the Adam. Touch screen et.

·
Registered
314 Posts
It was just a nearly new Insignia. It wasn't 7 inch screen but it had a touch screen with all the features of the Adam intellilink...

·
Registered
424 Posts
I think it's an extra on the Mokka too now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts