Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another question can we get anymore apps to work on it? If so how.

I was told by the dealer it would take the apps of me phone and be able use them on the touch screen but can't seem to do that. Am I missing somert or not?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Johnny, I to have mislead by Vauxhall as to what the intelilink does, I was lead to believe that lots of the apps on your phone will work however the truth seems to be only three working apps are available such as bringgo and stitcher which I think is poor considering there's a similar system used already in other vehicle's by GM, I personally usea usb stick to store all my music, videos and pictures on to use with the intelilink and it works well I only connect my phone via Bluetooth to make and receive calls. I did pose the same question as you a while back but no one had an answer, I did however read someone about a piece of software called mirror link which mirrors your smart phone screen to the intelilink but I can't find it anywhere, I share your frustration at being mislead.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I too have been really disappointed by the lack of apps for the system and also that tbh navigating the menu structure on the screen of my phone is often simpler than using the Intellilink touch screen which kind of defeats the purpose. For iPhone users there's always the possibility of this next year I guess, given that Opel has been named as one of their partners: http://www.autoblog.com/2013/06/10/apple-unveils-ios-for-the-car/

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank god it ain't just me then. I know it's in it's infancy stage and development but it could be sold that way and not as it uses all the apps on your phone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts