Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hii haven't picked my adam up yet but I have chose the intellilink, just wondering do you need internet on your phone for everything you use on it? I'm confused, and you need internet for the radio? And what's on it? Thank you :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
It has a standard radio AM/FM and DAB, you can also use an aux cable, a USB pen/drive or connect your phone through bluetooth.
There's also a way of watching videos on it but I'm stumped on how to do it

<div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">
<div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">You'll only use mobile internet for the apps, TuneIn and BringGo. TuneIn is basically internet radio, it's free which is just as well because it wouldn't be worth paying for, only any good if you have 4G. BringGo is sat nav, there are mixed opinions of it on here but I like to have it on the screen.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Omgggg wow I'm sooooo happy about that!! Lol I thought I was going to have to use my internet just to use the radio and I don't get that much data, wow I'm happy now lol, I may try and convert some of my fave CDs to a USB dongle if I can

·
Registered
469 Posts
Also, if you find some of your songs dont work ( different file format ), there is a post on here where someone got into the sub-menus on the intellilink and changed a setting so it can play them.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I use Spotify through my Iphone and all the titles show up.... so guessng Ipod will be the same ??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.