Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Adam will be the first Vauxhall to feature GM's IntelliLink infotainment system. Controlled through a seven-inch hi-res touchscreen, it will be powered by an Android smartphone or an iPhone, linking everything from your contacts to music playlists directly with the car.
IntelliLink will also be able to play back video or slideshows stored on the smartphone, but only when the car is stationery.
There will also be an Adam app store, where buyers will be able to download a navigation app or an app to play up to 10,000 podcasts that are stored online, plus live streaming of internet radio stations.
The best news with IntelliLink will be the price. The touchscreen price will be around 300 Euro (£240), with the navigation app costing just 50 Euro (£40). And because the navigation will be loaded into your smartphone, you'll be able continue using it to finish your journey on foot.
More here:http://www.adamownersclub.co.uk/news/vauxhall-adam-details/

·
Registered
40 Posts
It does also work with Windows Phone I tried it on my test drive although the sat nav won't be available I have it built into my phone anyway but music and contacts all sync up fine. (For anyone in the minority like me with neither of the above handset types)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts