Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.Pick my brandnew Adam up today. Little bit annoyed as when I was at the Vauxhall garage the sales rep in there didn't inform me of any extras. Just discussed the Jam, Glam and Slam. Gave me a brouchure with 24 Adam's inand that's it.Since ordering, I noted how reasonably priced the intellilink is. Would it be possible to get one of these fitted once I get the car? I know when I had my Megane, Renault pretty much told me they couldn't install a factory Nav system!Thanks!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Firstly really bad customer service from your dealer, probably had quite a few of the top 24 models knocking about so was trying to get rid...

It's come up before about having it retro fitted, and from what I've seen on here it doesn't look as if you can have it done because the wiring is different behind that panel where you have the radio

·
Registered
944 Posts
It's a shame they didn't mention it.

Really surprised you didn't look on the config at home... Would have seen it then.

·
Registered
34 Posts
When I ordered my Adam the dealer tried to sell me one of the top 24 all I had asked for was a blue one with intellilink, and it was blue with white roof and white wheels but luckily I had already played around with the Configurator online so was quite insistent on what I wanted so, I ended up making mine from scratch.

·
Registered
94 Posts
BenBubb said:
When I ordered my Adam the dealer tried to sell me one of the top 24 all I had asked for was a blue one with intellilink, and it was blue with white roof and white wheels but luckily I had already played around with the Configurator online so was quite insistent on what I wanted so, I ended up making mine from scratch.
Thats what i did too. i wanted a spare wheel and a few other bits so i did it to the same speck as the one in the top 24 but with my extras

·
Registered
24 Posts
It happened to me I bought the jam 1.4 with urban pack, found out after buying it it only has front speakers, it sounds crap. The garage didn't want to know. I even phoned vaxuhall head quarters no help what's so ever, really gutted I was never told you could upgrade and have more speakers. But there's Grills in the back so you persume their was.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Its 5 speakers in the Jam, 7 in the Glam and Slam.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes but I never noticed it in the brochure neither did the garage, plus well you see there's grills in the back you automatically think there's rear speakers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts