Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Have been using my iPhone 6 with Intellilink no problem since I got it back in October but for some reason this last week whenever I've plugged it in via USB it just comes up with the message"playback source is not available" which means I can't play any music while I'm using Bringgo (which I used to be able to without issue). I can play via bluetooth but then I can't useBringgoof course. Any ideas?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Have you tried fully powering off you phone or doing a soft reset on it (hold power and home buttons down for 20 seconds or so.) I've had to do that before...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for suggestion, what I had to do in the end was bizarrely wipe my iPhone music library and then add song again. None the wiser as to why it happened!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys I have Opel Corsa 2015 ECO FLEX, when I try to connect with my I phone 7 plus via Bluetooth trying to play music, it always show message saying playback source is not available and I try with USB stick still telling me same thing any help guys?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi guys I have Opel Corsa 2015 ECO FLEX, when I try to connect with my I phone 7 plus via Bluetooth trying to play music, it always show message saying playback source is not available and I try with USB stick still telling me same thing any help guys?
Hozit. maybe i can help.

The intellink 3.0 does not like large usb drives at all 32gb is the max i could get working but that's plenty for music
sometimes it does not like usb 3.0 drives so just pick up a cheap 16/32gb usb 2.0 then you are almost guaranteed to get it working.

at Makro these are about R170. and mine works perfectly in the Adam its also short so you wont bump it and break your usb port... Link to Makro site

For the iPhone.
the iphones only work via "ipod dock". In plain english it needs to be connected to usb in the car and then it works very well even pod casts and apple radio etc all works.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still need help? I have a solution for you if you still need help ☺

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still need help? I have a solution for you if you still need help ☺
Hi what is your fix? I’m having same problem. Anytime i plug my iPhone 8plus into the usb it charges but I get playback source not available message on screen. Have tried switching cables and switching phones but still no luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts