Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are everyone's thoughts on the intellilink vs CD player? I'm trying to decide whether to get the intellilink. I'm never organised enough to have all my music on my phone at the minute but I suppose I could get organised! I wish you could have a CD player with the intellilink! I'm thinking the intellilink might add some value when it comes to selling it trading in?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Might sound a bit naff but as it's got aux in you could get a portable CD player that you keep in the glovebox. If you're really unorganised with music. If you've got an iPhone you could a also buy iTunes Match and get a good 4G data plan. That's what I do. I've got all my music on iTunes Match and just ask Siri via the steering wheel to play whatever song is in my library. Not used a CD for over 9 months now

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hadn't thought of iTunes Match, I'll look into it thanks. I have an iPhone five but only on 3G so I imagine it would eat all my data!

·
Registered
407 Posts
I have the CD player but never use it. I plug my iPod in. But it's always there if I want to use it

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Didn't know I could do that! So just save them to a memory stick and plug it in? Presumably I can't have my iPhone connected at the same time? That might be easier for me that faffing about with changing them on my phone all the time. I have a 64gb iPhone but it always seems to be full!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yes it's that easy! You can either just get Intellink or get it by adding technical pack and this gives you the reverse parking sensors and tyre pressure sensors for not much extra cost, love my adam!

·
Registered
172 Posts
The CD player also has the USB stick option.That's what I have, you can also Bluetooth your phone and play music from that.But I stick with either radio 6 on DAB or music from USB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts