Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I have a 4 and a half month old Adam Slam. For the past two days, the intellilink keeps switching its self off and then back on-sometimes the musics playing but nothing on the screen. It then goes back to the start screen with the Opel sign!! Switches off again, then starts with the Vauxhall sign!! Anyone experienced similar problems? Or know why this might be happening? Edited by: sandyg

·
Registered
162 Posts
It happens every so often, I've spoken to vauxhall and they say its a fault that they are investigating still waiting for the fix to be implemented.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Ohh ok, so at least you know its with the Intellilink and Vauxhall know about it and its being sorted.
Just probably need to wait for an update.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I think the software for the Intellilink system is still a little bit buggy, should be sorted with the next update or 2

·
Registered
88 Posts
Mine's buggy too. It showed parking sensor pics on mine and I don't even have parking sensors. Music freezes too and this morning it wouldn't come on for a few minutes. I know some had a recall but I didn't.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Mine has regularly switched on with no music playing then switches itselfs back off again. Sometimes will come up with the opel sign but the reboots with the vauxhall one.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Adams going to the garage on Monday for a rattle under the drivers side so will get them to have a look then-see if they can work out the issue

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine did all of the above!!!

I took it to Vauxhall and the guy took my fuse out and then put it back in again!!!

Not had the problem again : )

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sorry, your fuse box diagram is in your handbook.

It shows you which fuse is for the interlink - it's very small fuse, so be careful when you take it out!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
de519n said:
Mine did all of the above!!!

I took it to Vauxhall and the guy took my fuse out and then put it back in again!!!

Not had the problem again : )
That must force a hard reset which clears the bug out. Could be worth a try for those that are having issues

1 - 12 of 12 Posts