Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Waiting to pick my adam up on monday and am going on a longish trip on the weekend, but i only have a cheap htc phone which i don't think will connect to the intellilink because it's old and i know i cant download the travel app, but my girlfriend has an iphone 5 so was thinking could i use her phone for the bringGo app and have a pen drive with music on playing at the same time, any help would be gratefully appreciated.
richie

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yep, I think so,music will play from your USB and you connect the phone to the intellilink which will run your BringGo app.
My very simple Samsung phone connects to the intellilink for music, phone calls but will not support the BringGo app.
You can link more than one phone to the intellilink, mine and my husbands phone are shown on the screen but you have to tell it which one you want to link to when you're in the car. So when my husband is in the car and wants to play internet radio, his phone becomes the priority phone. When I next get in I have to choose to connect to my phone from the screen.
It'll probably make more sense when you get your car.
I sat in it on the drive one night playing with all the options with the handbook.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your replay finally got my Adam yesterday so had a little tinker with the intellilink really impressed with it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Using phone and Pendrive both not possible at same time. Use one at a time.

richeyrich86 said:
Hi
Waiting to pick my adam up on monday and am going on a longish trip on the weekend, but i only have a cheap htc phone which i don't think will connect to the intellilink because it's old and i know i cant download the travel app, but my girlfriend has an iphone 5 so was thinking could i use her phone for the bringGo app and have a pen drive with music on playing at the same time, any help would be gratefully appreciated.
richie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts