Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,im a newbie on here so be gentle!I picked up my new Adam today & have been messing about with the intellilink system,i have an andriod HTC phone,which has connected fine with bluetooth,USB & Aux leads,it plays music with no problems,but it i cant get any videos to play from my phone library t the intellilink,same with usb,no problems with showing pics,but videos,keeps saying not supported.Any help would be appreciated..Also i would like to get the bring go sat nav up & running,but cant find it on google play store anywhere,tried different spellings,but doesnt find anything,which is very annoying,any help on this matter or the other would be great...Thanks.</font>

·
Registered
145 Posts
Which phone do you have? The Google Play store will only allow you to download apps compatible with your device, which means I'm out of luck as the Nexus 5 isn't supported yet

About the video playback, what format is the video you're trying to play? I think it has to be in mp4 format for it to work.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a HTC One XL which is about 15 months old,thats annoying if thats the case..:-(.I think they are wmv video files..if that makes any sense!</font>
</font>

·
Registered
568 Posts
Just read the brochure on Intellilink and it says you can only show videos using USB connection but it doesn't mention any file formats. I would assume it would be mp4 though.

·
Registered
148 Posts
just found this on a link for the Intellilink manual online Movie files

The playable movie file formats are .avi, .mpg, .mp4, .divx, .xvid and .wmv.

The resolution of the files has to be within a range of 720 pixels in widths and 576 pixels in heights. The frame rate has to be less that 30 fps.

Usable codecs are divx, xvid, mpeg-1, mpeg-4 (mpg4, mp42, mp43) and wmv9 (wmv3).

The playable audio formats are .mp3, .ac3, .aac and .wma.

The displayable subtitle format is .smi.</font>

</font>

Hope this helps

Link I used is here :- http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/content/dam/Vauxhall/Europe/united_kingdom/nscwebsite/uk/Home/pdf/Owners_Services/owners_manuals/VX%20Adam%20Infotainment_TS%201728-A-13_MY13.pdf

·
Registered
148 Posts
No probs, glad to be of service

1 - 8 of 8 Posts