Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else's Intellink completely frozen on them? I turned on the engine yesterday and the vauxhall badge icon came up, followed by a black screen. There was no sound and the buttons under the touch screen didn't work. I turned the engine off and on again but nothing. Had to drive home 30miles listening to the sound of the engine. I started the engine this morning and it worked fine. Has this happened to anyone else?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yes did similar thing to me first week I had car stuck on radio wouldn't do a thing screen froze and buttons didn't work turned car off and held my finger on power button till it rebooted then was ok been ok since think it was cause I was trying to do to many things at onces like a computer you have to reboot it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hopefully it was a one off then! I couldn't even hold down the home button, it did nothing. Has been working fine for the past few days. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
19 Posts
My screen froze on the Vauxhall symbol. I left it for a few hours and started to drive to the garage. The sound suddenly came on, and things got back to normal. Will keep an eye on this.. How do i reboot if it happens again?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone else's Intellink completely frozen on them? I turned on the engine yesterday and the vauxhall badge icon came up, followed by a black screen. There was no sound and the buttons under the touch screen didn't work. I turned the engine off and on again but nothing. Had to drive home 30miles listening to the sound of the engine. I started the engine this morning and it worked fine. Has this happened to anyone else?
Hold down the power and decline button. Should hard reset it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.