Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else's Intellink completely frozen on them? I turned on the engine yesterday and the vauxhall badge icon came up, followed by a black screen. There was no sound and the buttons under the touch screen didn't work. I turned the engine off and on again but nothing. Had to drive home 30miles listening to the sound of the engine. I started the engine this morning and it worked fine. Has this happened to anyone else?

·
Registered
187 Posts
No never had any problems with mine as yet. Sounds really strange? Sometimes mine takes a while to load up but always comes on

·
Registered
424 Posts
No problems with mine either. Let us know if it happens again

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yes did similar thing to me first week I had car stuck on radio wouldn't do a thing screen froze and buttons didn't work turned car off and held my finger on power button till it rebooted then was ok been ok since think it was cause I was trying to do to many things at onces like a computer you have to reboot it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully it was a one off then! I couldn't even hold down the home button, it did nothing. Has been working fine for the past few days. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
19 Posts
My screen froze on the Vauxhall symbol. I left it for a few hours and started to drive to the garage. The sound suddenly came on, and things got back to normal. Will keep an eye on this.. How do i reboot if it happens again?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My radio has also frozen on the channel. No sound and no home button, volume buttons and power button in responsive. Screen still lit up with engine off and keys out of ignition. Please help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts