Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My intellink came up with a picture of an adam and front radar symbols in grey, yellow and orange yesterday. It wouldn't go off until I'd turned the engine off for a few minutes. I phoned the dealer who asked if I had parking sensors, which I don't as I'm pretty good at parking. Anyway, bit baffled how that would come up when I don't have them......anyone else had this?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes I also had this not long after I got the car. Tried to call garage but was just after hours so didn't speak to anyone - by the next morning it was gone and car was fine.
It's not happened since so no idea what it was or why it happened sorry.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took my Adam in and they confirmed it was a parking sensor picture and couldn't understand why. They couldn't get through to the intellink manufacturer as there's only Web chat. Why install something that doesn't provide a decent after sales service? Not impressed really as I was sat in the Vauxhall garage for over an hour and a half.

·
Registered
127 Posts
It could be that the intellilink system has the option to control front parking sensors and sometimes the software gets a bit buggy and causes this to happen. It is simply a software bug which may get ironed out in future updates. Best thing to do is log each time it happens with the dealer/intellink so that they are aware

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.