Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Ii'm having problems with my intellink system it's ever worked right from the day I've had the car it's been back to the dealership loads of times and back to vauxhall and they still say nothing is wrong with it but it keeps freezing apart from other problems I've had it's been a real disappointment .
Had a new iphone but still not working can't use sat nav ,
Just wonder if anybody else had these problems

·
Registered
469 Posts
A few people have had problems with the Intellilink over the past year I believe.
Regarding the Iphone connection, you need to wait for an update to become available for it, as I dont believe its compatible for IOS 8, so when apply did the update, a lot of people wasnt too happy about it as there phone wasnt working with the Intellilink anymore.
If your using Bluetooth, try using a cable to connect it through the USB, so at least you have your music.
There is somewhere on here a D.I.Y for getting into the sub menu for other settings so you can adjust things yourself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.