Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Quick question about the funky coloured interior lights.
If you don't buy the interior light pack as a add-on, do you still get all the lights but in only 1 colour?Or none at all?

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi. I'm not too sure. I've got the light pack and love it, especially in the dark although I keep it mainly on blue! Probably best to check with the dealer.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not at all ,, I was shown the lighting in a "jam" but was led to beileve all Adams had these,, so when we hit our Glam I was a bit disappointed that it did not have the lighting

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well that's a shame, but thanks for the info.
I won't add it on, if I change my order one more time I think the salesman at Lookers will try to strangle me

·
Registered
83 Posts
If you want it just add it on. At the end of the day your paying upwards of £12k for a car, make sure its one you won't have any regrets about

·
Registered
99 Posts
I've added it onto my Adam order. What colours can you switch between?
I know it's not important to have the interior light pack but for me it was a must as I'm sure it will look good when there on, will make the car feel cosy lol.

·
Registered
83 Posts
We have it, you can swtich between; red, blue, green and white.. There may be more. Its a nice to have feature - don't expect it to be boy racer-ish really bright light.. It literally is just a ambient lighting which is quite nice. We always have ours on green as the car is green.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the lighting pack and keep it on blue. It looks very cool with the chrome door sills fitted as part of the chrome pack. Gives a subtle blue glow when you open the doors at night as it reflects off the sills. Enjoy!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hey. the light pack is worth it. When people get in my car they can't believe they are in a vauxhall car with all the fancy tech light the IntelliLink and LED light pack.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts