Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Picking up my Adam next week but haven't got any mats. Has anyone bought the ones from the dealer or anywhere else? Didn't know which to pick or whether any others would fit? Thanks!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I got mine from the dealer, had the velour ones, theyre the most expensive but they look great!! x

·
Registered
424 Posts
I got mine through a Vauxhall dealer on EBay - Perrys. Much cheaper than list price. They were the only genuine ones on EBay at the time

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quite like the sound of the velour ones. Might try and get them thrown in and if not look on eBay!Thanks for your help!
Another question...do you get free breakdown cover for the first year?

·
Registered
424 Posts
No car I've bought has ever come automatically with mats, but I've only ever bought 2 sets in over 20 years. It depends on your deal/dealer.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yes just ask,threw mine in free look cool with Adam stitched into them and a purple trim,was never going to pay £70 for car mats!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got mine thrown in for free....only after I mentioned that I had been looking on this forum and saw that other people were getting mats and fuel as part of their deal!! Otherwise I wasn't getting any! Shy kids don't get any sweets!!!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Yep, too late. They've already got the sale!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I will be getting mine for free too as they completely messed up my personal number plate, was initially told that if I paid them £80 they would sort everything out and I would be able to take the car when it arrives but got a phone call yesterday saying if they did this then it would take another 3 weeks! So went down there and was very stern and now I can take the car 14 plates on it then sort my plates out with free mats and a full tank of fuel!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.