Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided I want to change the internal lights in my Adam... far too yellow for my liking!!

Two questions... does anyone know how to get the cover off to change the bulb? Also, what bulb do I need?!

Thanks!

·
Registered
88 Posts
The internal lights are changed with a switch in the front of the roof with the door lights. It looks like a pen symbol. Are those the ones you mean?

·
Registered
568 Posts
I think he's referring to the regular bulb light that illuminates on entry. I'm sure it would be pretty simple to remove though

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's the one.

Not a clue what LED bulb I'd need though.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I think its a 35mm festoon. not got round to measuring the bulb yet. if you do manage to get the plastic cover off, let me know what trick you used and how long the festoon is.

·
Registered
38 Posts
jc89 said:
I think its a 35mm festoon. not got round to measuring the bulb yet. if you do manage to get the plastic cover off, let me know what trick you used and how long the festoon is.
What used to be the easiest thing to replace inside a car now comes with the danger of cracking the cover trying to take it off. Might drop in at the dealer when I'm passing and ask them how to remove it.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tried earlier to remove it but it felt like it was going to snap!

·
Registered
431 Posts
My corsa was easy, but the first time was very tight and felt like it was going to snap too. But maybe I don't want to risk it in my bring new car :/ let us know what the dealer recommends.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts