Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked my baby flouflina up end of october.
SHES AMAZING! I cant find enough excuses to take her out. I just love to drive her every where. Shes my first ever car and i feel i made the right choice. I got the basic adam jam in red, i wasnt patient enough to wait for a different colour. Hope you all enjoy your adam too xx

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I originally wanted a matte black one but would have had to wait 5 months and wasnt patient enough! Is urs a jam too? Bet looks good with a black roof!! How long you had yours? :))

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yes irs a jam half leather seats red and roll insde only had it a month after long 10week wait but totally worth ir look in gallery under Dave the intellink is fab took :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Its were you can connect your phone I pod usb stick instead of cd player can get bringo sat nav at a cost not bothered with that don't go that far well impressed with it have usb stick with about 40 cds on so far:)

·
Registered
457 Posts
It's the touch screen radio( thing)
Not the cd radio 😋🚙👍🚘

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahhh thank you, i have the usb an aux thing but not touch screen! I was happy just getting the car as it was the finger prints would get on my nerves on the touch screen also was approx 80 pounds more on repayments! Angeolly whats your adam like? :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi anmen
There are some photos on here somewhere under
"We jammin " but yes he's lovely🚙👍🚘

1 - 11 of 11 Posts